The Wireless Digital Assistant (MDA) is a member of INNCOM's Integrated Room Automation System (IRAS). It is a powerful, multi-purpose device providing the ultimate in convenience for touch screen guest control of room temperature, lighting, drapes and the alarm clock. It displays guest services information and communications, automated CRM monitoring and facilitates staff reporting functions.
The WDA can be configured to display room and outside temperature, Do Not Disturb / Make-Up-Room and the patent-pending ecoMODE™. When not being used for those functions it can also display a rotating series of images chosen by the property.
The WDA is integrated with the IRAS using wireless Ethernet.
The WDA is designed to be easy to use by the guest while giving them a sense of being provided advanced guestroom technology. The touch screen buttons provide the guest with an unparalleled level of control over a variety of guestroom devices.
The unit comes with a cradle that not only serves it to keep it displayed at an angle on the table but also recharges the tablet.
The WDA is used as a state-of-art room control replacing typically multiple guest control interfaces. As an HVAC controller or thermostat interface it will display all the control functions available on the thermostat.
As a key node in an Integrated Room Automation System (IRAS), the WDA receives information from various devices and sends outputs to control those same devices as well as others where no inputs are generated. It replaces the alarm clock, adds an array of control functionality normally not available at the bedside or on the desk an can display a rotation of visual imagery chosen by the property.
When it is connected to INNCOM's centrally controlled system additional functionality can be delivered to the guest including room service ordering, butler calls, up-to-date news and other web sourced information.
The WDA controls lamps equipped with the INNCOM L206 or L208 Lamp Control Module or other devices connected to the S5 bus or equipped to receive wireless signals.
- Runs on Windows™ CE on an on-board processor
- Accurate temperature control
- Energy management
- Lighting Control
- Drape Control
- Clock / Alarm Clock
- World Time
- Do-not-disturb and make-up room button
- Butler / Bellman / Shoeshine
- Room Service Functions
- In-room Doorbell Annunciation
- Local Weather
- "My Group" Information & Contacts
- Local Services Information (Restaurants, Taxi / Limos, Theaters, Airlines, Maps, etc.)
- Stock Market Summary and Quotes
- Multiple Language Display
- Preferred Guest Info / Request for Info
- Problem Reporting & Resolution
- Guest Comment Card
- Visual Aids for Hearing Impaired (ADA)
- Audio Aids for Sight Impaired (ADA)
- Housekeeping Reporting
- Maintenance Reporting
- Mini-Bar Usage Reporting
- Food Service Cart / Tray & Utility Cart Tracking
- Wireless Staff Tracking
- Noise Tracking and Reporting
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Reporting
- Dimensions: 9" W x 5.4" H x 1" D (254 mm x 105 mm x 159 mm)
- Weight: 1.7 lbs. / .77 kg.
- Input Device: 3 button pad, 8-way stick, touch screen
- Processor Power Efficiency: Ultra Low Voltage (ULV)
- Battery Run Time: (Up to) 3 hours
- Power In: 110 VAC
- Other: Ethernet enabled