The GDA-700 Guestroom Digital Assistant is member of INNCOM's Integrated Room Automation System (IRAS). It is a powerful, multipurpose device providing the ultimate in convenience for touch screen guest control of room temperature, lighting, drapes, alarm clock, digital radio and telephone access. It displays guest services information and communications, automated CRM monitoring, easy staff reporting functions and voice annunciation.
The GDA-700 is equipped with a 2 line speakerphone, a telephone handset and can be configured to display room and outside temperature, Do Not Disturb / Make-Up-Room and the patent-pending ecoMODE. The GDA-700 can be integrated with the IRAS using low voltage wiring (S5 bus) or wirelessly using IDIR (INNCOM Diffused Infrared). It can also connect via Ethernet to a Central Server.
The GDA-700 is designed to be easy to use by the guest while giving them a sense of being provided advanced guestroom technology. The touch screen buttons provide the guest with an unparalleled level of control over a variety of guestroom devices. It is a fully featured 2 line telephone with a handset and speakerphone. When the handset is lifted or the speakerphone button is touched the dial pad appears on the touch screen.
The GDA-700 is used as a state-of-art room control replacing typically multiple guest control interfaces. As an HVAC controller or thermostat interface it will display all the control functions available on the thermostat.
As a key node in an Integrated Room Automation System (IRAS), the GDA-700 receives inputs from various devices and sends outputs to control those same devices as well as others where no inputs are generated. It replaces the alarm clock, radio, telephone handset and adds an array of control functionality normally not available at the bedside or on the desk.
When the GDA-700 is connected to INNCOM's centrally controlled system additional functionality can be delivered to the guest including room service ordering, butler calls, up-to-date news and other web sourced information.
The GDA-700 controls lamps equipped with the INNCOM L206 or L208 Lamp Control Module or other devices connected to the S5 bus or equipped to receive wireless signals.
- Runs on Windows™ CE on an on-board processor
- Accurate temperature control
- Energy management
- Lighting Control
- Drape Control
- Clock / Alarm Clock
- World Time
- Do-not-disturb and make-up room button
- Butler / Bellman / Shoeshine
- Room Service Functions
- In-room Doorbell Annunciation
- Local Weather
- "My Group" Information & Contacts
- Local Services Information (Restaurants, Taxi / Limos, Theaters, Airlines, Maps, etc.)
- Stock Market Summary and Quotes
- Multiple Language Display
- Preferred Guest Info / Request for Info
- Problem Reporting & Resolution
- Guest Comment Card
- Visual Aids for Hearing Impaired (ADA)
- Audio Aids for Sight Impaired (ADA)
- Housekeeping Reporting
- Maintenance Reporting
- Mini-Bar Usage Reporting
- Food Service Cart / Tray & Utility Cart Tracking
- Wireless Staff Tracking
- Noise Tracking and Reporting
- Voice Annunciation
- On-Board Digitally Tuned Radio
- 2-Line Speakerphone
- Non-standard IR Control Codes
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Reporting
- Dimensions: 10" W x 4.125" H x 6.25" D (254 mm x 105 mm x 159 mm)
- Weight: 3 lbs1.36 kg.
- Power In: 110 VAC
- Other: Ethernet enabled