Like all useful software systems, INNCOM’s CIS5 is highly sophisticated internally in order to provide intuitive ease of use by hotel staff. The system was developed over a period of years to best serve hotel management’s needs.
By using the smart e4 thermostat as a remote "brain" in each guestroom, the INNCOM system minimizes installation costs. At the same time the inherent "expandability" of the e4 provides great flexibility in terms of tailoring features and options to each property’s needs.
For example, it is easy to install e4 thermostats initially for standalone guestroom energy management, add options as needed, and later integrate all into a centrally controlled system connected to and controlled by CIT5 PC terminals.
This expandability feature allows properties to better protect their investment in equipment, work within budgetary constraints, and ensure expansion capabilities as needs and growth demand.
INNCOM's CIS5 is highly versatile. Key features include:
- Real-time room status information
- Room and property energy trend data
- Alarm reports for malfunctioning equipment
- Instant control of temperature setback parameters
- On-line diagnostics/preventive maintenance
- Ease of interfacing with PMS, BMS & other systems
- Automatic load shedding algorithms
- Remote access via standard dial-up modem